How I can help you
Work with all types of individual for-profit businesses; retail, wholesale, service, transportation, financial, educational, agricultural, energy/oil drilling, and manufacturing.
- Guidance in creation of strategic plans, business plans, marketing plans, and management strategies
- Counsel companies in need of turn-around plans to achieve acceptable profitability levels and strategic objectives.
- Provide Start-Up mentoring
- Counsel all aspects of business practices; Operations, Sales & Marketing, Organizational Structure, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, and Customer Service.
- Coordination of regional and international joint venture relationships.
- Assists non-profit and religious organizations in strategic and business planning, governance and management issues, organizational relationships, accountability, and marketing.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Accounting Degree, Rockford Business College, Rockford, Illinois
Various courses at several universities in Sales, Marketing, Quality Control [Statistical Process Control] Industrial Engineering, Human Relations [Labor & Union Management], & Management & Motivation.